Profile Cutting using Fibre Laser Technology
Laser cutting is considered to be one the most accurate methods of cutting thick and thin metals.
Particularly suitable for precision engineering of profiles from:
- Mild steel – up to 12mm
- Stainless steel – up to 6mm
- Aluminium – up to 8mm
- Brass – up to 4mm
- Copper – up to 3mm
We are able to work from customer drawingssupplied as either hard copy or DXF files. Alternatively customers can ultilise ICEE’s in-house Design Engineering Department to produce drawings on their behalf.
- 3000m x1500m Cutting area
- Reduced cutting times compared to CO2 Lasers
- Wider material range/ thickness compared to CO2 Lasers
- Reduced heat affected zones compared to CO2 Lasers