Highly experienced electrical contractors
For large-scale domestic, commercial and industrial applications
As one of the most reputable electrical contractors and data network installers in our field, here at ICEE, we offer a wide range of electrical and network installation services to cover every application, from wiring large domestic housing developments, to refurbishing or converting commercial premises; and serving industrial plants such as all types of factories, warehouses and data centres.
We provide turnkey services, everything from planning and design, to strip-out or installation, test and commissioning. Regardless of the size or type of your project, whether it’s large or small, industrial, commercial or residential, we have the in-house expertise and experience to provide all the essential services required to ensure your electrical systems perform as specified – safely, reliably and to meet their design life. Please note that our professionals are employed by ICEE, we do not use outside resources. This means you get a close-knit and highly experienced team who fully understand customer service and quality.
What to expect?
Newly built building, fit-out, conversion or refurbishment, our end-to-end service covers everything that you might need for your project. We offer a complete solution from project management, initial survey and recommendations to installation, commissioning, hand-over to the client and subsequent routine testing and maintenance. This means that from the moment you choose ICEE to the point of when your project is finalised and your electrical or data network system is in place and up and running, you will receive the utmost quality of service, reliability and highest level of expertise.
Our electrical installation services include:
- New-build system design and installation
- Strip-out and refurbishment of existing networks
- Control systems design and installation
- Commercial and industrial lighting
- Fire alarm and emergency lighting systems
- Cable management tray and conduit installation
- High and low voltage network maintenance and repair
- Standby generating systems supply and installation
- Electrical safety surveys and recommendations
- Supply and installation of photovoltaic (PV) and related energy systems
- Provision of full safety testing and maintenance programmes
- Telecoms, broadcast and data systems installation and related services
- Installation and maintenance of building management systems (BMS)
We are also able to provide the following electrical testing services:
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Manufacture and supply of custom electrical enclosures – all cabinets undergo UKAS System House Testing to the IP standards as specified by the customer
- UKAS System House Testing to IP56
To ensure high quality not only in providing electrical services, but also across our whole business, we have invested in gaining some other major accreditations including the stringent ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System. Our engineers are directly employed by ICEE and are trained to nationally recognised qualifications, such as:
- City and Guilds 2360 parts 1 and 2 or equivalents
- City and Guilds 2381
- City and Guilds 2391
- City and Guilds 2377