Assist with our Electrical Design, helping to push our customers service into future generations!
ICEE has an opportunity for an enthusiastic electrician to join our team at our office in Waterlooville. If you are looking for a role with long term prospects, and a great development path, then look no further. As part of our team, you will receive ongoing training, support and development as well as a wide variety of company benefits. With an average tenure of eight years, ICEE is a fantastic place to work. All of our electrical work is telecommunications based, so previous experience in this industry is helpful, but not mandatory.
As an electrical supervisor/lead, you will have a range of duties you will undertake on a day to day basis, including:
- Organizing Electrical Installations
- Checking and Approving Electrical Design Drawings, working with our Drawing Office
- Complete routine audits on our Field Electricians and Engineers, ensuring we are offering the best service
- Sign-off certifications and safety checks on a range of products
- Work with our customers to shape the future of telecommunications
- Helping to train new engineers and electricians
To ensure you fit the role, and enjoy your time with us, we have some certain requirements including:
- Being able to work from electrical drawings
- Being able to lead teams and work collaboratively with different departments
- Have knowledge on Low Voltage DC, including batteries, as well as traditional 240V AC.
- Inspection Test Certification 2391
Ideally, the following qualifications would be helpful, but opportunity for training is possible:
- 18th Edition Electrical Certification
- NVQ Level 3
What we offer:
Working with us at ICEE has a range of benefits. As a company that’s family run, we have a fantastic working environment where all employees are more than happy to help out. Our team feel is echoed through our company slogan of “One ICEE – All In”. As well as this, we offer the following benefits below:
- Competitive Salary/Rates Dependent On Experience
- Continued Training and Development, with fantastic progression routes
- 25 Days Holiday, plus 8 paid bank holidays
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Company Uniform/PPE
- Reward Schemes
- Overtime Opportunities
- Company Van/Fuel Card
If this sounds like a good fit for you, and you would like more info or to come in for a coffee and a chat, apply below and fill out the form, and someone from our team will be in contact ASAP.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.