PTS Field Technician (North)
We have an exciting opportunity for a PTS Field Technician to join our ever-growing team at ICEE, ideally based to work between Leeds and Scotland. You will work alongside our Project Delivery Group and will complete works across Network Rail. This role has a whole host of benefits, and can lead into a range of different future works with us.
Within this role, you will have a range of duties that will vary from day to day, including:
- Changing Door Security Measures
- Replacing Sealants and Fixings
- Exterior Touch Up and Refurbishment
- Completion Documents and Site Reports
- Checking all Mechanical Aspects of the Enclosure Are Performing
Due to the nature of the role, we need to ensure you are a great fit, and enjoy the work you complete with us. For those reasons, we have certain requirements you must fulfil:
- Must be PTS trained for works across Network Rail
- Have a UK Driving Licence
- A Positive Attitude and Great Time Keeping Skills
What we offer:
At ICEE, we offer a range of benefits to our employees, ensuring you are happy within your role. Our company culture is fantastic, with a great family feel seen across all levels within the business. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive Salary and Rates
- 25 Days Holiday, as well as 8 Paid Bank Holidays
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Fully Supplied PPE
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Pension, DIS and More…
If this sounds like a role which would suit you, get in contact with us or use the button below to apply. We are more than happy to have a chat!
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.